The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022 are the best and most challenging to get in the world. The Swedish government offers fully-funded master’s scholarships to highly qualified postgraduate students. All students will develop lifelong bonds with the people and culture of Sweden.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships program is a part of the Swedish government’s worldwide award system intended to produce global leaders who will contribute to the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
This program is supported by Sweden’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and overseen by Sweden’s Institute (SI). The objective is to empower scholarship recipients to actively contribute to the incredible growth of the society in which they reside.
The ideal candidates are aspiring young professionals with academic credentials, work and leadership experience, and a desire to make a difference in their country’s long-term development. They should also have a clear understanding of how a study program in Sweden will benefit their country.
In addition, they should want to make a difference. To be considered, candidates must have a proven track record of success in their field and show leadership abilities.
Brief Description of Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022:
Host Country: Sweden
Scholarship Title: Swedish Institute Scholarship
Eligible countries: ALL except EEA
Application Mode: Online
No of Awards: 350
Degree Level: Master’s
Funded by: The Sweden Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Deadline: February 20, 2021
Also Read: Fully Funded MEXT Titech Scholarships in Japan 2022
Eligibility criteria for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals 2022:
- Candidates must be citizens of any nations except EEA.
- Before April 9, 2021, an applicant must be enrolled in a Swedish university master’s program.
- A minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience is required for a candidate.
- An applicant should have previous managerial or executive experience to be considered.
- Applicants must be prepared to attend school full-time.
- An applicant should be in good physical and mental health.
- Subject-area expertise will be taken into consideration when ranking candidates.
|| Admission to universities will take place between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021.
Global Professional Scholarships are available from February 8 to February 20, 2021.
Also Read: Eiffel Excellence Scholarships in France 2022
Benefits and Coverage:
• Membership in the SI Alumni Network beyond your scholarship time – a platform for continuing networking and professional growth
• Tuition fees: SI pays directly to the Swedish university.
• Travel grant of SEK 15,000
• Living allowance of SEK 10,000/month
• Health and accident insurance
• SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) membership – an opportunity to advance your career and expand your professional network in Sweden.
- To apply, students must first fill out an application to a Swedish institution.
- Students must be enrolled in a course that meets the prerequisites listed above.
- Students to apply for a scholarship must use the Swedish Institute’s online application portal, which opens on February 10.
- The students are under strict deadlines to turn in all of their paperwork.
- Students who have been accepted to a postgraduate degree program by April 3 will be the only ones to get a scholarship notification.
Also read: Open Door Russian Government Scholarship 2022
SI scholarship winners Announcement:
If all goes according to plan, the scholarship recipients will be revealed on or around April 28, 2021. Then, between April 28 and April 30, 2021, emails will be issued to those selected for further consideration.