Every year Qatar University announces scholarships to various students in various fields. The university was established in 1973 and consisted of more than 500 staff. Therefore, every year many students from all over the world get scholarships from this university. Today, in this article, we will discuss how you can apply for Qatar University scholarships 2022 with its eligibility criteria and the deadline for the year 2022.
The scholarships offered are for the Undergraduate program (BS), Master’s program (M.Phil/MS), PharmD, Diploma, and Ph.D. programs. The duration of the undergraduate program is 3 to 4 years, while the Master’s program is 2 to 3 years and Ph.D. programs are for 3 to 4 years.
Types of scholarships offered:
There are mainly two types of scholarships given to students for studying at Qatar University;
- One is for National Resident of Qatar,
- the other is for International students.
Some scholarships also cover the cost of free accommodation with free textbooks and a flight ticket, which is only offered to international students.
In contrast, National students can get the full tuition fee waiver with free books.
- Host University: Qatar University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, PharmD
- Deadline: 21st October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Getting a Qatar University
Students who are intended to get admission to Qatar University on a scholarship basis must comply with the following requirements:
- All international students, as well as Qatari national residents, can apply. However, the scholarship includes flight tickets and accommodation; only international students can avail themselves.
- Students must have got at least a 2.5 GPA out of 4. However, some departments need specific criteria, and students need to fulfill this.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university in their countries.
- This scholarship is exclusively awarded on a merit basis.
Finances covered in Qatar University Scholarships 2022:
- Fee exemption for the course.
- Accommodation provided by the university.
- Exemption for textbook costs.
- A roundtrip airline ticket each year.
Available Fields for Students:
Many fields are available for students who want to get admission to Qatar University on a scholarship basis. Students can find their area of interest or previous academic field. Below are some areas:
- College of Education
- College of Arts
- College of Health science
- College of Medicine
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Engineering
- College of Law
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Dental Medicine
- College of Shariah and Islamic Studies
These are a few college lists available for students applying for the scholarship in 2022.
Related: Fully Funded German Scholarship
The application for the scholarship at Qatar University is 21 October 2021 for the year 2022 Spring Semester.
How to Apply for the Qatar University Scholarships 2022:
Would you please follow the below procedure for applying for the scholarship?
- Candidates must apply through the admission login portal. However, new students need to create a user account through this Admission Portal for new users.
- Follow the possess of account creation and after creating an account, log in to see “myAcademics” and select the folder of ‘scholarship.’
- Select the scholarship types he wants to apply for and correctly fill all the information in the application form.
The official website of the Qatar university scholarship 2022 is Qatar University. You can also send them an Email for any queries related to scholarship; [email protected]