Applications are now being accepted for MEXT Titech Scholarships in Japan 2022 Masters and Ph.D. degrees. Scholarships are available for the MXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Graduate Programs. One of the renowned scholarship programs in Japan is the Tech University Fellowship.
Technical University of Tokyo (Tech) is ranked eighth in Japan and 110th in the world. In the QS Ranking, Tokyo Tech Scholarships & University is rated #56.
IELTS and TOEFL are not required. The Japanese government will pay for your housing, monthly stipend, and tuition costs. Since October 2007, Tokyo Tech has offered an International Graduate Program.
This Study Tour will enrich your Studying experience because Tokyo University is located in Japan’s capital, Tokyo. The scholarship period for the Master’s Degree Program is two years, and the Ph.D. program is three years. The scholarship program lasts three years.
Scholarship applicants must be representatives of Asian, Pacific, North, Central, and Latin American, Middle East, European, and African countries with diplomatic to Japan. Over 298k international students study in Japan at 780 universities. This has led to Japan being one of the top ten study destinations worldwide.
Brief Description of MEXT Titech Scholarships in Japan 2022:
Host Country: Japan
Host University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
Degree Level: Masters, doctoral, integrated doctoral degree programs
Duration: 2-3 years ( Depending on degree level)
Last Date: December 8, 2021
|School||Major||Degree Offered||Faculty List|
|School of Science||
|School of Engineering||
|School of Materials and Chemical Technology||
|School of Computing||
|School of Life Science and Technology||
|School of Environment and Society||
Also read: Open Door Russian Government Scholarship 2022
Scholarship Coverage of MEXT Titech Scholarships in Japan 2022:
- Selected candidates will get round-trip airfare.
- There is a stipend of JPY 147,000 per month for the Master’s program.
- For Doctoral Degree programs, a monthly allowance of JPY 148,000 is awarded
- Admission with no application fee,
- There are no tuition fees.
Application Procedure for MEXT Titech Scholarships in Japan 2022:
No application portal is available.No need to apply online. Post the application and related documents directly to the University of Tokyo Scholarship
- Applicants are eligible to apply if they belong to a country with diplomatic ties to Japan.
- Applicant must have been born after April 2, 1985.
- Interested students can apply for the same or a relevant subject of study at their prior university.
- There is no need for a language proficiency test. (If the previous language was English, only an English proficiency certificate is enough)
In order to apply and to find out more details, kindly visit the Official website of the Tokyo Institute of Technology.