Have you ever wished that you might study for free at a prestigious international institution in Europe? The Eiffel Excellence Scholarships in France 2022 has been established to help you realize your dreams. Take advantage of a free opportunity to study in France if you have an exceptional academic record.
This French Government scholarship 2022 is an incredible chance for talented individuals who aspire to the pinnacles of achievement to enroll in top-ranked masters and doctorate programs at European institutes.
It enables highly qualified students to receive a monthly stipend for the course of their study. This fully financed fellowship program aims to connect individuals from various social, cultural, political, and economic backgrounds.
This international fellowship is administered in conjunction with a regulatory organization for higher education, the Campus France forum. Individuals are encouraged to acquire additional skills necessary for survival in the globalization era.
Additionally, it enables candidates to think critically about a situation and make the best option possible while considering the issue’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and danger.
Brief Description of Eiffel Excellence Scholarships in France 2022:
Host Country: France
Scholarship Title: Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2022
Eligible Nationalities: All
Application Mode: Online Applications
Degree Level: Masters, PhD
Funding institution: The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
Deadline: 07th January 2022
Duration of the program:
The French Government’s Eiffel Excellence Scholarship program length is between 12 and 36 months, depending on the degree of study.
• A maximum of 12 months is allowed for the Master M1 Level.
• A maximum of 24 months is allowed for the Master M2 Level.
• Maximum duration of 36 months for a Ph.D.
Eligibility Criteria for Eiffel Excellence Scholarships in France 2022:
• Applicants must be non-French citizens. Candidates with dual nationality, one of which is French, are ineligible.
• Applicants for masters must be at least 25 years old at the time of the 2022 competition.
• Applicants who have previously been rejected from contests are ineligible to apply at each level.
• Applicants who have already been awarded an Eiffel scholarship are ineligible.
• Students who won the award at the master’s level are also eligible to apply for the doctorate
• Candidates enrolled in a master’s program in France are not eligible to apply.
• Students studying overseas are given preference over French students at the doctoral level.
• You must possess an outstanding academic record.
||27 September 2021 to 7th January 2022.|
Fully Funded MEXT Titech Scholarship in Japan 2022
Benefits and Coverage of Excellence Eiffel Scholarship:
Not covered by scholarship
Application Procedure for Eiffel Excellence Scholarships in France 2022:
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship application is available on the organization’s website for anyone interested in applying.
Each year, online application submission will commence in September. Students interested in applying should contact the institution to submit their documents to discover the application date.
The results are announced in March to provide individuals applying to other scholarship programs an early indication of their eligibility for an Eiffel prize.
The Eiffel scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarship offered by the French government, Erasmus+, or the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie. Occasionally, selected applicants will be asked to forgot one of their scholarships.
Students must immediately inform Campus France, which administers the program on behalf of the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, if they relinquish the Eiffel scholarship.